MODULAR RETAIL BUILDINGS
Our Sectors > Retail
Fast installation and a quick return on investment make modular buildings a perfect match for the retail sector, whether a pop-up shop, additional outlets for tickets, merchandise or refreshments at events, or extra space.
- BUDGET FRIENDLY: with fixed design, development and installation costs, and reduced ongoing utilities costs, compared to traditional builds.
- HIRE & LEASE OPTIONS to suit your requirements.
- OFF THE SHELF: units available, to customise, for food sales, coffee shops, ticket sales, merchandising and corporate events.
- PORTABLE, so large chains can install as temporary premises while a refit take place, then move it to the next location.
- FINANCE AVAILABLE: Subject to status and provided via Portman Finance.
- ROOM TO GROW: Modular buildings are easily reconfigured internally, and can be added to, to handle your business’s changing needs.
Unattended Retailing (URtoGO), part of the RBC Group.
To provide a custom-built modular structure for use as a showroom for the client’s innovative range of vending products, based at their head office in Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.
What Our Customers Say
"Mike has integrity by the bucketload, brilliant skills, huge knowledge - second to few in the modular industry – and charming manners. Organisations from all sectors, new and established, are already benefiting from his advice, and happy doing business with Mister Modular"
"It was the perfect one-stop shop – Mister Modular offered sound advice, helped to develop the scheme, then managed the whole process with great efficiency"
"We were seeking a company that completely grasped the concept of what Rapid Retail are all about, and to guide us through the technical elements and project management process. Mister Modular are that company and more some!"
"Mike always ensured his priority was meeting the client’s requirements"
"Mike never shirked from his responsibilities, and always responded to any queries immediately"