MODULAR HEALTHCARE BUILDINGS
Our Sectors > Healthcare
Offsite construction is ideal for clinics, administrative buildings, wards, health centres, laboratories, theatres, pharmacies and family accommodation - and for vet practices as well.
- FIXED DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT COSTS to assist with budgetary planning.
- FAST, CONVENIENT INSTALL: Buildings can be installed over a matter of days, keeping disruption to a minimum.
- LESS WASTE AND CLEANER, SAFER CONSTRUCTION: The individual parts of the building are precision-engineered in a factory environment to ensure less waste.
- ROOM TO GROW: Modular buildings are easily reconfigured and expanded.
- FINANCE AVAILABLE: Subject to status and provided via Portman Finance.
Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
Providing a temporary modular extension to the A&E ward at North Devon Hospital.
What Our Customers Say
"Mike has integrity by the bucketload, brilliant skills, huge knowledge - second to few in the modular industry – and charming manners. Organisations from all sectors, new and established, are already benefiting from his advice, and happy doing business with Mister Modular"
"It was the perfect one-stop shop – Mister Modular offered sound advice, helped to develop the scheme, then managed the whole process with great efficiency"
"We were seeking a company that completely grasped the concept of what Rapid Retail are all about, and to guide us through the technical elements and project management process. Mister Modular are that company and more some!"
"Mike always ensured his priority was meeting the client’s requirements"
"Mike never shirked from his responsibilities, and always responded to any queries immediately"