Modular Building Company in Devon
Consultancy and Project Management for Modular Construction and Modular Buildings in Devon
Mister Modular is a modular build and modular construction consultancy operating in the Devon area, including Plymouth, Exeter, Torquay and Exmouth and specialising in the design and build of modular buildings in Devon, Cornwall and the South West.
Using offsite construction methods, our modular buildings provide a fast and innovative solution to generating additional space, with minimal disruption to you or your neighbours.
WHO DO WE WORK FOR?
Our modular build consultancy service in Devon is available to both individuals and businesses in Devon and the surrounding areas. We work across a variety of industry sectors including education, providing modular school buildings and temporary classrooms, retail, construction, residential, commercial and healthcare.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF OFFSITE CONSTRUCTION?
- It’s fast - The individual elements of the modular building are constructed offsite, significantly reducing the time required onsite from months to potentially days.
- Less waste - The individual parts of the modular building can be precision-engineered in a factory environment to ensure less waste.
- Less disruption - Fast modular construction means a significant reduction in the amount of time onsite, plus fewer vehicle movements to/from site, which in turn results in less noise and disruption for you and your neighbours.
- Fixed costs and timescale - Offsite construction projects are not hampered by expensive delays caused by bad weather or site-based skills shortages, resulting in budgetary and timescale certainty.
- Guaranteed quality - Each individual element of your modular construction project is precision-engineered in a controlled factory environment, ensuring strict quality standards are met.
- Room to grow - Offsite construction projects are typically more flexible and can be easily expanded or reconfigured to meet changing organisational requirements.
CAN WE PROVIDE HIRE OPTIONS FOR MODULAR BUILDINGS?
Yes, we can! If you need a temporary building for a few months or even several years, we can provide you with a modular building for hire from one of the largest and highest quality fleets in the UK.
DO WE ONLY PROVIDE NEW MODULAR BUILDS?
No, we can manage the relocation of your existing modular buildings, or source you a pre-owned or refurbished modular building from an approved and reliable provider.
WHY CHOOSE MISTER MODULAR FOR YOUR MODULAR BUILDING?
With over 50 years’ experience in the design and build of modular buildings and modular construction we have extensive industry insight and a reliable and resourceful network of specialists who will support every step of your modular build, including site assessments, surveys and architectural design.
Whether it’s a temporary classroom for your school, student accommodation, a temporary office, or even a beautiful bespoke modular home, we can support your modular build project from conception through to conclusion.
If you're planning a modular build project in the Devon area, please get in touch. Mister Modular will support your modular build, guiding you through each step of the process. For more information please use our contact form, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01872 222 323
What Our Customers Say
"Mike has integrity by the bucketload, brilliant skills, huge knowledge - second to few in the modular industry – and charming manners. Organisations from all sectors, new and established, are already benefiting from his advice, and happy doing business with Mister Modular"
"It was the perfect one-stop shop – Mister Modular offered sound advice, helped to develop the scheme, then managed the whole process with great efficiency"
"We were seeking a company that completely grasped the concept of what Rapid Retail are all about, and to guide us through the technical elements and project management process. Mister Modular are that company and more some!"
"Mike always ensured his priority was meeting the client’s requirements"
"Mike never shirked from his responsibilities, and always responded to any queries immediately"